River of Life Assembly of God has been a Christian fellowship for over 10 years. We desire to see the families of ROCORI and the surrounding area come to experience the power of God in their daily lives. We see this change taking place in our relevant and contemporary Sunday worship as well as our Sunday and Wednesday evening gathering, where we explore the Bible to find God's purpose and will for our lives. Join us as we come "to know Christ and to make Christ known."
Because most of us at River of Life are not native to the Assemblies of God,
we've included what beliefs our Christian body holds across the nation.
Please contact a staff member for more information.
• the Bible is the inspired and authoritative Word of God.
• there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Spirit.
• in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, in His vicarious and atoning sacrifice through His shed blood, in His ascension and in His personal return in power and glory upon the earth.
• the only means of being cleansed from sin is through the repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
• in regeneration and conversion through faith in Jesus Christ is absolutely essential for the salvation of lost and sinful humanity.
• that water baptism and the Lord's supper are ordinances to be observed by the church during the present age. They are, however, not to be regarded as means of salvation.
• the Gospel includes holiness of heart and life, healing of the body, and the baptism in the Holy Spirit according to Acts 2:4; 10:44-46; 19:6, whereby the gifts of the Saints become active in the life of the believer.
• in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost. The one to everlasting life, and the other to everlasting damnation.