Edited by Michael Igioh, Puddy, Maluniu, Krystle and 13 others
Be specific about your dream. The first thing you need to do is to be specific about your dream, at least the one you want to work on now, the way to be very specific about your dreams is to write them in your dream journal
Turn your dream into a burning desire. You will need to turn your dream into a burning desire in your heart. A strong will to achieve your dreams boosts self-confidence and will aid you in pulling through some of the worst stages of life. The way to turn your dream into a burning desire is to believe that your dream is achievable and that you can achieve it.
- Once it has become a burning desire you are no longer to refer to it as a dream, because the very nature of a dream gives the impression that it is not real.
- Once you have turned your burning desire into a goal, you are no longer to call it a burning desire or a dream, it is now your goal in life, a goal that must be achieved by you.
- There is no universal plan of action for everyone, each strategy depends on the person involve and the goals they wish to accomplish, because of this fact the key to creating your own working plan of action lies in you and you need to seek it out.
- The way of the universe is that like attracts like and where there is a need, the universe seems to find a way of meeting those needs through opportunities. You need to be prepared for them as you take action on your plans to achieve your goals which will help you actualize your burning desire and make your dream a reality.
- If you have achieved your goals for that time period.
- If you still have a desire to follow your dream.
- If you have deviated from the path toward fulfilling your goal.