This is a tour of the Cold Spring Opera House interior main and upper floor. The Maurin Opera House was built in 1885 and in its heyday featured German language dramas such as "Rosa von Tannenbur," traveling minstral shows and comedies. The last public use of the building was the wedding dance of Barbara George Theisen in 1932. Since that time the building has housed a plumbing and hardware store and a feed & seed coop.
***** THIS STORY SPONSORED IN PART BY...
Sponsored by Tom Graham and State Farm Insurance in Cold Spring, Minnesota
To See More Opera House History Click Link Below